Wellbeing Therapy Space provide Thornlie Psychological services. Our team work hard to make the therapeutic environment wholly supportive of you. Our approach is holistic and aims to guide you in your mental and physical wellbeing journey.
To reach a better outcome, we take time to discuss what type of therapy and practitioner may be right for you.
- Areas of wellbeing you would like to address first
- Your individual learning style
- If you want to explore the past or only deal with the present
- Your preferences for the therapist to be direct
- The emotional intensity of the sessions
- Number of sessions
- Any gender preferences for therapist
- Any preference you may require
Thornlie Psychologists Services
At Wellbeing Therapy Space we are committed to growing your knowledge of assorted therapeutic possibilities. And we want to create an environment that fully supports you. We have psychological services for anger management, anxiety, depression, relationship advice, child counselling, grief, mental illness, trauma and workplace issues. If your issue is not listed that does not mean we cannot provide you with therapy. Simply contact us and we can discuss how best to provide you with our psychological and counselling services.
Our Practice Details
Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Out of hours appointments on request
Please contact us with any appointment requests or questions
Address: 12a 64-66 Bannister Road
Phone: (08) 6118 6558
Canning Vale 6155