We are mindful of concerns regarding Covid-19 and wanted to write to you to address any questions you may have. As practitioners in an allied health setting, we would like to reassure you that we are committed to the health and safety of all visitors and have put in place several measures as precautions.
No cancellation Fee Applies In the Event You Are Feeling Unwell.
Wellbeing Therapy Space requests that you:
- do not attend your appointment face to face, if you are unwell with any cold, cough or ‘flu like symptoms. If you do attend with any such symptoms, you may be asked to return home.
- adhere to any government policy in relation to quarantine or self-isolation
- do not visit the practice for at least 14 days if you have returned from countries with outbreaks listed here even if you do not have any symptoms. Instead, organise a video session to allow us to continue continuity of care.
For those that attend our clinic we request that you;
- use the hand sanitizer provided for you in reception
- take your used tissues with you when you leave
What precautions have we implemented?
• Handwash/soap is available in all bathrooms.
• Hand towels are replaced daily.
• We wash our hands thoroughly between each appointment and will refrain from shaking hands.
• High frequency touch areas such as door handles therapy rooms are cleaned between each session.
• Tissues are available in our waiting area and in therapy rooms.
• Alcohol based hand sanitizer is available in reception.
• The high touch areas in the kitchen, reception and bathroom will be cleaned twice a day.
What implications are there in terms of privacy?
In the event that our staff or any of our clients or visitors (as the case may be) contract Covid-19, we may be required to disclose names and contact details of people we have been in contact with to The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC), as well as the nature of our contact. We will protect your privacy in as much as is possible, whilst giving necessary information.
Our commitment to you:
• We will take precautions and regularly review our health and safety procedures in order to protect our practitioners and clients.
• In the event that one of us are ill but fail to meet the criteria for testing, we will remain home for 14 days as advised by the The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) for Health Care Workers (HCW)
• In the event that any of our team contract Covid-19, they will self-isolate until they are confirmed clear of the virus and offer all sessions online if they are well enough.
• Please note that a practitioner will not work if they are not well enough, particularly if they have a cough, which can be disruptive to your session.
• In the event that we find out AFTER the fact that a client or colleague has had contact with someone with Covid-19, I will advise you, via email or phone and we will discuss whether in person or online sessions would be appropriate for you.
• We will be as informed as possible and direct you to suitable sources where your questions are outside of my expertise.
If your practitioner is unable to attend the session for any reason, we will advise you by email or phone at the earliest opportunity.